In implementing the United Nations Security Council Resolutions for suppression of terrorism and financing of terrorism a national committee was formed through SRO No. 398 dated 29 November, 2012. The committee is headed by the foreign secretary. The members of the committee are:
- Representatives from Public Security Division, Ministry of Home Affairs;
- Financial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance;
- Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division, Ministry of Law; and
- Justice and Parliamentary Affairs;
- Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit;
- Director General, United Nations wing, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.